Bye Bye sweater weather

Do you hear it? The little birds whistling you awake. Do you see it? The sunrays that make your skin glow. Yes my dears spring is in can't you see it! The first thing i want to do is jump out of my bed throw my knitted sweaters out and find my shorts in every color that exist. But first thing first closet cleaning. Yes sweeties I can hear you think '' Maybe Later? ''. But it's time for a change , the times where you could sleep are over and believe me or not cleaning out your closet is soooo much fun. Find some old treasures here or there. Like your favourite top you were searching for the whole summer. et voilĂ  you had a productive day!

Step 1
This step is so much fun to do! Always wanted to be that dramatical girl in the movie where she throws all here clothes out thanks to her broken hear? Here is your chance ( tears not included please!)
Throw them all out ! ALL OF THEM 

Step 2
Now the hardest part for me: thinking... I may have a brain but hello how do I use it? Look at your closet space and think how you want to devide your clothes. I putted my winter clothes ( sweaters, jeans) down. The upper shelfs are stuffed with my summer clothes. Let's be real you'll use most of the time your summer clothes so those clothes should be in sight  (yes yes i used my brain).

Step 3 
This step is going to take time. It may seem odd but I just love this step i'm serious it's little pathetic but I can do this the whole time.. Fold your clothes! Put some encouraging music on ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU or a fun list of spotify) and let's gooo! Try to have fun in it sing with the songs and think you are working in the new chanel shop ( yes yes it's normal that the walls are pink and there are hanging old pics on the wall in that chic shop). 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten