A fashionator day


Hello you little fashionators!

A week of vacation is starting for me so time to enjoy the last sunny autumn days and walk with my cute dog through the park. Of course there is also time to shop and what else do you need then some cute boots to get through winter!  Here are some pic's of me enjoying a day!



A winter and fall essential some good boots to hit the streets. I fell in love with these pair black boots , the golden accent is just something special! The awesome feeling when you can walk through the streets with some new pair boots on is heaven!

After hitting the shopping streets i went for an autumn walk with mu cute dog! I just put an easy but cute outfit on. A brown sweather pairing with a body warmer who keeps you warm. Pairing with some black skinny jeans of levi's and my favorite combat boots i just runned through al the leaves!







        You know those days when you don't have time to style or wash your hair? My secret is a quick hairdo , you just take you curler and curl your hair in some lose curls. After that go with your fingers through your hair et voilĂ  a messy but still cute hairstyle!























           Ready to enjoy the awesome view of the park and relax with your dog! It's just the perfect place to think about all the things and get inspired!






See ya later you fashionators! Always remeber keep chic!

follow me on :
http://blogfashionatorinspiredby.tumblr.com/
https://weheartit.com/rani_cierkens

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten